Bladder infection - at home treatment? - urinary tract infection home treatment
Hey, who knows anything about it: Is that right?
http://www.helium.com/tm/710795/misery-u ...
I will choose the best answer, please someone help me!
Bladder infection - at home treatment? - urinary tract infection home treatment
Hey, who knows anything about it: Is that right?
http://www.helium.com/tm/710795/misery-u ...
I will choose the best answer, please someone help me!
2 comments:
Proposals are on the right side! The irony is that just when dealing with this Sh! t. Just for you, not a pill pill cranberry juice (AZO) after one and a half and things seem to be improving slowly, but still ...
I was on the website of the MD to find out what you wrote in ur article I want woulda seen 2 days ago. lol.
The are not all proposals and suggestions from nothing, a nurse, I work as good. (;
Lil more bite: a heating pad can help or if you have pain due to the need to "go" support.
Urinary tract infection is the easiest, if he becomes a bladder infection that may have abdominal pain.
That's right. Cranberry juice at the supermarket or elderberry juice in the food store, should solve the problem
Post a Comment