I feel like crap and cant eat..35 weeks pregnant? - 2 week old baby phlegm
In 35 1 / 2 weeks of pregnancy. I am currently suffering from a cold with some very bad cough and phlegm and a runny nose, headache, conjunctivitis, blindfolded (pink) and cold and a nagging toothache. I feel like shit and want to sleep sleep sleep it off, but I have a 1 1 / 2 years that needs my attention, while his father is at work. what they want to eat. I've got something to eat or drink all day so far, and although I am not hungry all my pain tootheache makes it very difficult to chew. What should I do? I know that baby be hungry if I have to, but it hurts too much. I'm on medication for all symptoms of the orders from the doc, but it does not help much = (
1 comment:
I am 35 1 / 2 weeks and I have a terrible cold and stomach problems. I know it's a tough girl, but just try to drink plenty of water, take your vitamins and try to get something smaller. Even something soft, or maybe soup. I know that you get bad about him, but only to try. Good luck, my darling! :)
Post a Comment