Saturday, January 2, 2010

Indian Wedding Album Hey! I Am An Indian...and Have To Go For A Wedding...so What Indian Clothes Will Suit Me?

Hey! i am an indian...and have to go for a wedding...so what indian clothes will suit me? - indian wedding album

Eh! I'm a lean (young age - 14) daughter 5'3''de high-, medium build and a long face (not much) ... I have short hair (shoulder length) ... So please tell me what haircut I should (I suggest a few good haircuts) .. and this could lead to an Indian wedding (what color, what clothes? etc. ).......... and tell me what should I wear makeup? plzzz ...

Emergency please ...... ............
http://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n321/keira_078/?action=view¤t=191150.jpg (I know this is not a good picture ... but please say)

1 comment:

arpitha said...

Hi honey ... U so beautiful ...

Also u look too young to wear a sari too.
Well, go Chudi Party wear / Salwars.
Also Gagra Choli suits u, look like some others.
Well, either for the variety of designs as Salwars Anarkali, clothing model, etc.
Go to any shop selling designer Salwars / Cholis.
Accessories for the proper use bindhi right bangles.Go rich and fashion items.
Use sweet and nice / deo.Do have lite foundation, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and gloss.
U will definitely look gorgeous.Hope would help u.. Njoy ur party ... Salud!

Post a Comment