Sunday, January 17, 2010

Boston Cosmetic Dentistry How Much Can I Sell My Used Authentic Louis Vuitton Petite Bucket For?

How much can I sell my Used Authentic Louis Vuitton Petite Bucket for? - boston cosmetic dentistry

I bought this:

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10022879&searchString=louis+vuitton+petite+bucket

in the Louis Vuitton store in Boston Copely until a year ago. I bought it for $ 780.00 plus taxes. I sell on eBay, but I do not know how much they sell in the situation. Come up with a matching courier system cosmetics, but not included in the price, because I keep to myself. The bag is still in great shape. I almost never use, and no visible marks or stains on the bag. Used with care. The cosmetic bag is sold Eluxury.com $ 215.00, but the prices are increasing every year. I was thinking of selling the stock for about $ 500.00 or the start of the call not be taken into account and do not come with the bag.

3 comments:

Jenna Olmert said...

thats a good price I'd say go for it

Wats up! said...

Yuh thats IAF price. try.

kerri_23... said...

I suggest the beginning of the tender at a higher price if there is no stains or marks on the bag, I think $ 500 is a bit weak, so it is in very good condition.

Post a Comment