Anybody in narcotics anonymous into competitive age group or masters swim races in ocean or pools or lifeguard - ocean master snorkel
My age is 57 years and still swim a lot and Narcotics Anonymous in New Jersey, USA.
I'm looking for friends in AA or NA to swim with in the races
or friend in the sea or the pool, not on drugs or drinking practice.
Any age is acceptable. I have my time for various distances.
2 comments:
Why is not someone who is * not * in AA or NA is practice with your partner? You know the drug, people who have never used or become alcohol to the point of his life is "uncontrollable"?
Wonder ....
No, I have an addiction is chlorine
Number two, I have to help, not because I'm evil, but because I can not
But sometimes I send an e-mail can help
Post a Comment