Friday, January 29, 2010

I Need Housebenzocaine What Type Of Lawyer Do I Need To Dispute Fraudulent Accounts?

What type of lawyer do I need to dispute fraudulent accounts? - i need housebenzocaine

Someone used my name and my Social Security number, multiple accounts without my permission or knowledge to open. I solved this problem with all companies, but only one, Verizon, he will not deny the account. They refuse to "identity theft" as a declaration accepting the report and has followed closely, despite the stacks of documents that prove I to the contrary. I need a lawyer to help me, but I do not know what kind of lawyer I need. I'm in Georgia, if anyone can refer someone.

4 comments:

Karma said...

Here you go: http://locate-power-of-attorney.info/?id ... to submit your work, then we will publish their lawyers to contact you a definitive answer.

cyanne2a... said...

Most lawyers can help. It's pretty simple. But if you're willing to take a "specialists" have calculated (which you an arm and a leg) and then find someone who practices "Collections of the defense of guilt."

Alexander The Red/Brown Bread said...

There are professionals in identity theft we are bombarded 15 times every night on TV? $ 20 per month? "

major question asker said...

Try the phone book.

Post a Comment