What to do when a company doesn't pay me back what they owe? - handyman rentals saskatoon
Removalists set when I left my old unit, and these guys from 3 large holes in the walls. The manager rented the apartment a mechanic to fix it and took my check for $ 180 rent. It gave me an invoice if he had sent a fax removalists company.
The company owner promised me removalist transfer money to my account the next day. However, he kept his promise last minute. It was a week of waiting for money transfer.
Because I do not trust them, but today I transferred the money in the morning. But he said he was on Monday. I was damn annoying, so I raised my voice saying that the transfer in the morning. Then he began to lose his temper, swore at me and said that he was younger, he would kill me. I have no reason to talk, I told him to bring it to court and hung up.
What can be done in this case? I am extremely angry that he swore at me and threatened me.
3 comments:
Put everything in writing, forget the phone, they send a "letter of the last," says politely that you want it Ročov these costs, blah, blah, blah .....
There are all really nice and formal and legal, because it seems that then the final solution application may within 14 days or legal action.
She has copies of invoives etc., can all
In Oz, then to the court of claims (a lawyer shall not need this), I hope the judge for sentencing purposes in his favor, it can cost $ 20 (I)
Next Office of Fair Trading (NSW), you can better help all of this than I do.
It could also be about his life AGAINT threat to the police.
If you communicate with the phone again to tell him what you hear in writing and send it to you when action is pending, not to have a conversation with him at all.
If you hang in danger, again, immediately and without delay, the 1 call) the police to report the threat and 2) and the Telstra reportTelephone harassment incident like this can be used later and will need records of telephone conversations as evidence.
Stay calm and be polite and confident in their writing and must be paid probly faster than you think it tries to rise to how to hate the people who go to court.
You could also letters to local media, newspapers, etc. away from your business if you do not come through.
HTH
take him to court, you will get your money back, and be sure to point out that he threatens me.
Take 2 COURT
Post a Comment