Do you have a good king crab leg recipe? - crab leg recipes
My uncle loves crab legs, so I want to prepare for Valentine's Day. He likes his way of frills, so if you have any recipes they can not have stocks, it would be incredible!
Do you have a good king crab leg recipe? - crab leg recipes
My uncle loves crab legs, so I want to prepare for Valentine's Day. He likes his way of frills, so if you have any recipes they can not have stocks, it would be incredible!
5 comments:
I'm sure he loves ur legs better than the cancer .. lol ... Taste Dn NT Oooooohhhh hit me so hard
Melt butter, beat in lemon juice. Heat crab legs and steamed in the microwave. Serve with Tabasco on the side.
If you would like garlic, you can brown up a little (or more) chopped garlic in butter before the lemon juice.
You can buy already cooked leg better supermarkets, and melted butter is the only way to go!
If you do something different .... Spike in Spanish .... Cooking meat crab crab legs, and take the meat .... Mix the salt with the cheese and add cream and season to taste black pepper. French bread, and buy over .... He has really good taste
There are some great recipes for you, but I never say never the microwave!
Post a Comment