Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Penny Royal Tea For Mis Nirvana Band Question: Fans Only?

Nirvana band question: fans only? - penny royal tea for mis

What do you think of the song is the Pennyroyal Tea?

3 comments:

Grey said...

Pennyroyal is an herb that is sometimes used as an abortifacient. It has been speculated that it was written, at least in part, (stomach pain) are caused by a nerve later than Cobain. The letter "I'm on warm milk and laxatives" may have been the abuse of heroin in Cobain, and drug addicts often laxatives for constipation due to drug use. Treat Pennyroyal Tea could also be a metaphor for heroin reasons for Cobain. "Sit and drink pennyroyal tea, distill the life that is in me" could refer to the use of pennyroyal as an abortifacient, which is used as a metaphor for turning the elimination of the problems that he tried to ...

Lindsay said...

I totally agree with what Gray says

Bexy =D said...

wut Gray said ... is almost exactly wut I thought ... Weird ...

Post a Comment