What can or should we do with our new kittens? - mommy anus
We have two litters of children, mothers, sisters and six children have signs of infection. The eyes are beautiful, but the infection seems to be in the digestive tract, and the excretion of a yellow or white cream of the year. The anus is swollen too. I do not take that a number of cats to the vet for treatment, as this can be very costly. That sounds like an infection? I have to decide what to do with these children.
1 comment:
You can take the worst in the training and to make a diagnosis and then receive the drug for the rest of the kittens.
He is serious, especially when all have the same symptoms. Check with your veterinarian as soon as possible.
I must ask my mother if all these cats too sterile? They have a nice little kittens to find homes for the eyes, or simply watch the executor in a few months.
Post a Comment