How long does paint last after you've opened it? - how long does paint last
I have some pictures that I paint in my bedroom for 7 years. I sealed and not opened, but I wonder whether this is at the moment? I wanted to donate to my church, so that we can paint our nursery, but he was not sure whether it was good. Who knows, if the color can be used?
4 comments:
The paint manufacturers do not specify a life of your paint. A representative for Benjamin Moore led me to the fan and you use it in order, too. He said that the paint wrong with a bad odor, and it is obvious that the color is not available.
I) had bought some paint (in 1995 that I used in 2004 to repaint the entrance to my old house before I sold it.
I was not sure if the color would be good, but when he opened it, looked good. I was in a bucket and stir it very well ... not separated, and felt good. I, and had no problem with him.
Before the donation, you can open and see. Sometimes mold forms on the inner edge of the color. If so, I would be careful not to use it.
They say if it has expired, if all paint dry and not smooth. yoou if you some good advice email me at keyla_brown123@yahoo.com or keyla_brown123@yahoo.com
Nick Law
Post a Comment