Describe methods to outfit a canoe for whitewater? - outfitting whitewater canoe
Canoe Kayak Whitewater
2 comments:
campahol...
said...
Hello, although I am not a whitewater kayaker, I know some great resources. Canoes swim very well vertically, but obviously quickly filled with water, if you have not installed and float bags. The following article describes how to install paddling.net flotation bags. If you make above the big water, class 3, or, you have to float bags. Class I need. The best option is to take over a river whitewater owner to ensure that they feel well and saved with the flow.
2 comments:
Hello, although I am not a whitewater kayaker, I know some great resources. Canoes swim very well vertically, but obviously quickly filled with water, if you have not installed and float bags. The following article describes how to install paddling.net flotation bags. If you make above the big water, class 3, or, you have to float bags. Class I need. The best option is to take over a river whitewater owner to ensure that they feel well and saved with the flow.
Enjoy!
Number of lifejackets haha
Post a Comment