Guys what do you think? Trying to get in my pants or not? - christian get well wishes
Ok, I liked this guy and I liked him but because I believe in saving myself for marriage and its purely because I am a Christian and he said he simply wanted to clarify a bit. and he asked me out of my comfort zone comphort only a little. So I decided that it has just about gone in my pants and he has done things with girls in the past. Then I said, it will not work because we are never happy with another. In any case, I'm sorry, and said it was then Naggy he said he really wants me and only me, but immediately after I said that I said via e-mail, I really thought I was trying to achieve (in the pants) and never responded. We were friends before, so I sent him a card bday today b / CSs take Bday, but I have a message that he did not know me. So I guess the true friends who have never previously been anyway ... What do you think?
8 comments:
All i can say, it is a very difficult situation.I just want to ask if, do you love your friend?
Yes, definitely sounds as if something after. There were no tensions in this regard, a friend, not only for you. Better off anyway, because they do not take the time to really be with you. Press forward.
A job that the impression that he wanted to get my trousers on, and defend Nice, what do you think I think if he does not want to take with you, because you do not have sex with it, there will not, and has never been a good friend. But do not abandon their faith for some dude.
I think it sounds like a smart girl, sweet, with strong morals and is better with a loser who just wants to have. The surest way to know if a man wants only your underwear should not be left in their underwear, and see if it sticks around. You've done it and went, so I think that's your answer, honey. Good Riddance bad rubbish, love.
He is a loser. It is an intelligent girl, to get rid of before your best. Good for you for sticking to your values! and yes, he was probably trying to have sex. Of course, I'm a girl, so my opinion is a form of prejudice;)
He just wants to play the game and throws you my dear friend.
God bless you and please do not make the same mistakes.
Be careful and wear your glasses and bad. What good is his own father and her future husband play, too
Unfortunately, he was just trying to get into the pants.
But good habits of conservation work. I see many girls of today to give up and liquidation of pregnant women.
It seems to me like an idiot.
But I think it is good for you, having to save their marriage! I believe, save me. It's great to defend their faith. :)
Post a Comment