What can happen if i don't keep the cast on my broken hand? - broken metacarpal cast
I broke the metacarpal bone in his right hand. which happens when the hand which wrote and wrote. I went to the emergency room and put a plaster on it. but it does sooo bad and I have a lot of work that I do from school. what can happen if I keep my vote too? Please let me know someone, because if the risk is not so bad, I will not.
5 comments:
Easy. They live for life. Please use the plaster and moving the bones of the hand to stay as far as possible, the bones heal crooked. You can not do is very strange, but you can get rid of, as the bones and tendons around the action that leads to problems that have to live with the rest of his life. It's great that you get your homework, but the long term, not short term.
If you do such a thing happens, it is necessary that the instructions you gave Hosp follow to lift and move the wrist, elbow, hand, shoulder, so you can get out of cast iron, take drugs for the pain that you receive have if it fails, call the doc recovery differently;; CZ model can not leave you well, and the document will not heal from Cuz Ya Gotta, I'm sorry, it comes with .. teriitory good luck for your assignments, equipment testing, your mother or father for help, that his parents had to write a letter, signed as "his duty also helps!
You probably should consult a specialist orthopedic hand. Distribution of ER local medical treatment can not always be the optimal treatment and a specialist in orthopedics in a position to give you a brace more comfortable. Www.aaos.com sure that you have a hand specialist in your area.
Now, I suggest, if you receive only the agreement, which does not remove it, as a further fracture, can also complicate the fracture.
So my suggestion is that if you have it easy, let it.
the incurable are correct, and you'll prolly have surgery
Post a Comment