What are some serial killer costume ideas? - serial actual outlook
Following the example of a real mass murderers. I am a teenager. I'm going to a Halloween costume ball in a few days. The process can not on my face.
Ideas?
What are some serial killer costume ideas? - serial actual outlook
Following the example of a real mass murderers. I am a teenager. I'm going to a Halloween costume ball in a few days. The process can not on my face.
Ideas?
5 comments:
The problem with the mass murderer, that does not look much different than "normal" people. It should only be what you do normally, but they also carry around a large plastic "bloody" knife, perhaps to a fake one with you (pillows and old clothes to draw). If you want to model after serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer true, I would recommend - dressed as always, but with a bloody apron and "Munch" in the wrong body all night. (lol)
be lol, dude, as Ted Bundy
Cereal boxes, tape and a knife to cut himself cardboard and duct tape on cardboard boxes and knives to see color red as blood!
Donno. Jack the Ripper, Mabye?
Hitler
Post a Comment