Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Most Cocks Sucks In A Day Why Does My Girlfriend Find Cocks Gross?

Why does my girlfriend find cocks gross? - the most cocks sucks in a day

Ok. In the 19 and finally has a girlfriend. (shes the same age group) Only one problem: it seems to get excited about *****. It is the strangest thing. You always talks about how she wanted to show sex shops and even a "sex" on Friday.

However, it is perceived by the penis. She used to play me. She is a virgin and wants to wait before having sex, and that's good. But it's not touch it! I can not even down !!!!!

And what is worse, that I said the other day and told him that she hates sucking. She said she was a bad joke and not suck reflexes. She said she did not like the idea of *** in my mouth. He said he only goes during orgasm, and she says that she did not like the PRE-*** it. This means that simply do not. She said that this can be done with a condom. GIVE ME A BREAK.

Here I am with a GF, and I'm still always reduced to masturbation at the end. It's the frustrating thing in my life. Always try a GF and why? I had the impression that girls of my generationtion has not been a problem like this, but I think I'm wrong.

WHY

No comments:

Post a Comment