Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nail Tech Supplies I Am A Nail Tech Starting Out To Build My Clientele. My Salon Is Paying Me 50% Commission And I Supply My?

I am a Nail Tech starting out to build my clientele. My salon is paying me 50% commission and I supply my? - nail tech supplies

and acrylic liquid. They offer everything other than manicure and pedicure, and Polish. Is this a good deal? The show gave me $ 8.00 per hour, but I asked instead of the Commission. In the last 3 weeks I have less than $ 200 in total. Do I have is called an error in the Commission? Was it an inconvenience to the owner of an hour for a few months to make, takes up companies? What would you do?

1 comment:

Scorpio said...

Definitely first salary, the Commission. You need a client, just outside the committee's work. As someone who has the aesthetic and make-up, today, I know how difficult it is to start in this business.

The minimum wage here is 8.00 $, which is apparently not much for me, especially for someone who is certified, but from where you live. You can sit and chat with the owner, said only that he miscalculated, and now it seems it would be easier to work on a salary rather than commission. Once you find a good clientele and that you go back to committee, where you can can make a fortune by Nail Tech

Good luck in your career!

Post a Comment