Monday, December 7, 2009

Ohio Driving License Renewal If I Live In Indiana And Have An Indiana License But Im Driving In Ohio, Do I Follow Indianas Rules Or Ohios?

If i live in indiana and have an indiana license but im driving in ohio, do i follow indianas rules or ohios? - ohio driving license renewal

I like my license a few weeks from Indiana, said no passengers under age 21 said during 90 days in Ohio, that no more than 1 person under 21 years. I followed the rule that if my license from Indiana, but I'm going in Ohio?

2 comments:

Spectacl... said...

The state in which you drive in my assumption, but more important is to think of what your insurance coupany. I call them and ask us!

Ms Tasha said...

In what state you get in their responsibility to manage their behavior .... still a ticket, and I do not know, not a good excuse when you stand before the judge in traffic court.

Post a Comment